Wednesday, February 12, 2014

New Trend: Introducing the Broquet = Brooch + Bouquet


I have been stalling on doing a piece on this fabulous new trend. The brooch bouquet.

This trend has been going on for quiet some time now, and I learned of this in 2013. Sorry I have being stingy with sharing the info.

The Brooch Bouquet is a combination of mainly brooches and some other jewels to make a bouquet for brides. This has become the next statement wedding accessory every bride must have.

The unique thing about this accessory is that unlike using fresh flowers that would wilt before the end of the wedding ceremony, or even silk flowers that last for a short period of time; brooch bouquets last for a really long time. Another great thing about this accessory is that, it can be used as a decorative piece later on.

To even add more sentimental value to the brooch bouquet, you can gather as many brooches or jewelry from family and friends to customize your bouquet with. Giving it even more value to you.

So, after much stalling, I made a brooch bouquet, and this is what it looks like. I hope you like it!! For a first time attempt, I think I did great!! *taps self at the back* :)


Yours truly,
Amaka
Zoya's Jewels

2 comments:

Dee Mako said...

beautiful

love the ide...thanks for sharing

love your blog...want to follow each other? let me know

www.mystyleorgy.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you Desola.

Yeah sure, we can follow each other. :)